Grandson Anthony’s Slow Scrambled Eggs with Parmesan Cheese
- Generous tablespoon unsalted butter
- 8 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Generous grating parmesan cheese
- Heat butter in a nonstick pan over low heat until completely melted.
- Whisk eggs, salt and pepper and add mixture to the pan.
- Cook, stirring gently until the eggs are just cooked through, and fluffy.
- Remove from the heat while the eggs are soft.
- Plate each serving and grate some parmesan cheese over the eggs.
- Serve with toast and jam.